I am sure all mother’s already knew that a touch could somewhat help the babies recovered when he is sick but don’t you know that a touch can help your baby grow stronger? Here’s how:
- Massage your baby for about 5 to 10 minutes and find a room and place him on his stomach.
- Pour a small amount of mild baby oil in your palm, rubbing your hands together to distribute it evenly.
- Using long, fluid motions, gently rub your hands from the top of baby’s shoulders down the back to the waist. Continue from baby’s thighs down to her little feet.
- Then, place your baby on her back and repeat the movements.
- Be sensitive to your baby’s response to your touch. Ensure there is enough baby oil in your palms, so your touch glides easily on baby’s skin and to avoid friction.
Sources: Smart Parenting Magazine