And…here we go!
2. Too far away, that’s what it is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I’m reading: He had never tempted to marry again, as the years slid by.
4. A new bag tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking down the road when I met a long time friend.
6. My youngest daughter silliness makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to blog again, tomorrow my plans include to send Mj to her Kumon and Sunday, I want to soak in the pool with friends!
So maybe I should look and shop more online. In that way I could help save the environment from pollution. I know it is just a little gesture but if we are doing this right, it will be a big help for Mother Earth.
On June 5, is our graduation. We will be given certificates from Milo and Blue Marlin. I and some parents would like to continue their swimming to Advance Scientific, but we will be doing it during weekend, we can’t go to the pool everyday because the kids have school so maybe we could go there Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. MJ is so excited about it but I told her to keep her grades up at school, I hope she could do it.