Archive for May 21st, 2010
When we arrived home from Mj’s Tutorial class, I suddenly took a moment to nap at least an hour before I turn the computer on. I was just so tired this day from taking good care of everything, from buying some materials for a little business, sending Mj to the swimming venue and her Kumon, mind you I was sleeping at the waiting area at the Kumon and I was a bit surprised when my name was called because the teacher would like to talk to me regarding with my eldest daughter’s performance, which I will tackle about on my other post.
In a while, here’s my entry for Friday Fill-Ins have a nice weekend guys!
1. My kids never fails to make me smile.
2. I’m looking forward to a short getaway.
3. Faith’s singing voice is what I’m listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have some mayonnaise in it!
5. Paksiw was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was long and tiring.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relax, tomorrow my plans include of sending Mj to her pedia for a booster and Sunday, I want to watch Shrek 4 in 3D!