Anyway, here’s my entry for Friday Fill-Ins, happy weekend ahead guys and did I mention Happy Memorial Day to some of the country?
And…here we go!
1. Grilled Fish — the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is almost over, sigh!
3. Today, I am wearing flip flops.
4. To love someone is the best thing that ever happened to me.
5. Other than a treadmill, I want to take a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it’s usually Pork or Chicken.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to buying my eldest daughter her school bag, tomorrow my plans include, seeing my BFF in the mall and Sunday, I want to go to church with my kids!
Just before I went to the gym yesterday, I told my sister to put Faith to sleep ahead of me last night so I could finish my job early and that I could sleep early as well. But the moment I stooped inside our bedroom right after I arrived, Faith woke up and told me she wanted to poop. I went out in the room with her and put her to the toilet bowl, hoping she would go back to sleep after she is done but she did not, she was playing instead and bugged me when I tried to finish a post. So I gave up, I put her to bed and lie down with her, I set the alarm clock as early as 4:00 a.m., so I could finish my work before it is due.
I tried to put her to sleep but she slept past 11:00 p.m., already and I only have four hours to sleep! This morning, as I was waiting for Mj to finish her swimming class, I wanted to put a stick in between my eyes so to keep it open. I was so sleepy and I feel like I could bang my head in the table only in seconds. But I have to keep myself from falling to sleep because we still need to buy her some school supplies. Ah! Being a mom is tough sometimes.