Girl’s Talk : Mentally

I am not a summa cum laude or valedictorian in elementary and in high school but I can say I also contributed my skills in school. I just get high grades if I study hard and I belong to a general section not the special section. But even though I was not in the special section, I was in the top 4 every school year ends, and when I graduated in high school I was in the top 16th among the 1,000 plus graduates.

When I went to college, I went well with my Accounting, it was my major and was recommended to get a Bachelor in Accountancy yet I choose the Management Accounting though, since I wanted to graduate early. I hate Math but I love Accounting, our guidance councilor said when she evaluated me, I just get serious with one thing when I am interested but if I am not expect me to have low grades.

I can still recall my Dad, he usually would wait for me from our door to congratulate me every time I received an award from school when I was in elementary and he would always brag me to his friends or to my siblings that I am the only clever among them. Char!

7 Responses to “Girl’s Talk : Mentally”

1. LIMBERELLA says:

then i must say, you are intelligent! effortless indeed=) should be proud of yourself..=)

2. Liz says:

wow naman, smart ka pala sistah! i hate math, at lalong ayaw ko ng accounting, bill lang namin ang kaya kong i compute. hehehe.. I think I am smart in a different way, minsan di lang naman academically masusukat ang pagiging smart ng isang tao di ba?

3. redamethyst says:

wow, pareho tayo, di rin valedictorian pero may fair share ng intelligence. hahaha.

4. K says:

now i know it's true what they say. to be an accountant you must be better at english than math. i hate math too, i'm so bad at it i wonder how i got through my school years studying the subject. LOL. but you're good. to always be one of the top of the class, that's already an achievement 🙂

awwwwww….math is not my cup of tea…ehehhehe…recess lang man ang ako…lol!

6. Gee says:

i know you're smart anne.. mwah!

7. Vernz says:

wow girl, buti kapa pumasa… ako dalawang beses bumagsak sa algebra..waaaaaaa..