I am a very frustrated cook but even though I am having a hard time to follow recipe and stuff. I am still trying to cook at least for my kids, they don’t have any choice but to eat what’s in the table or they will be starving for a day. Anyway, when I watched Net 25, there was a program there hosted by Janice de Belen, she represented this recipe, which I think it is easy to follow. Actually, it is a fried chicken but they marinated it with evaporated milk. In case you are interested here is the recipe from Good Housekeeping Magazine and please tell me what you did not to burn the chicken because mine obviously was burn, though it was burn Mj said it was still yummy.
1 Cup Angel Evaporated Milk
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 teaspoons salt
1 kl. 0r 12 chicken pcs.
2 cups Japanese bread crumbs
1 1/2 cups cooking oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix together marinade ingredients: Angel Evaporated filled Milk, onion, garlic and salt.
- Add the chicken, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. It will make the chicken softer and tastier.
- Lift chicken from milk, shaking off excess liquid.
- Dredge in breadcrumbs then fry in hot oil for 6-7 mins.
- Serve hot with rice and ketchup
When we ate the chicken I found out that the inside of some pieces of chicken was not yet cooked. I have to put it again in the frying pan that’s why it was burn.
Although this is embarrassing lol, I still would share to you my fried chicken.