TCP # 23: Monsters Vs. Aliens

I and my kids were disappointed when we found out that the Megamind was already replaced by Harry Potter last Sunday. I promised them for us to watch that movie in 3D but I guess we were too late. Now we are waiting for the Tangled to be shown in Cinemas here, I am sure kids would enjoy the “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, lay down your hair” LOL!
By the way, for out theme today in Tuesday Couch Potatoes, I’ll be sharing to you all the Monsters Vs. Aliens, I don’t expect it is from DreamWorks Pictures, you know I am not particular with which film it is from, I am not that picky at all, as long as I enjoyed the movie, that matters usually.
Here’s the synopsis of the movie:
When a meteorite from outer space hits a young California woman named Susan Murphy and turns her into a giant monster, she is taken to a secret government compound where she meets a ragtag group of monsters also rounded up over the years. As a last resort, under the guidance of General W.R. Monger, on a desperate order from The President, the motley crew of Monsters is called into action to combat the aliens and save the world from imminent destruction!

Please note that the picture is not mine

7 Responses to “TCP # 23: Monsters Vs. Aliens”

1. bonz says:

a nice movie too… Dreamworks movies are more animation types.

anyway, happy TCP! here's my TCP entry!

2. Leah says:

That movie is way funny, and tragic too.. Just imagine a girl, getting ready to be married and then, a meteorite just landed on top of her. Hay.. Sad. But it's a good thing na rin.. coz she finally realized that her supposed-husband-to-be is a jerk. hehe..

Anyway, here's my entry. Hope you could drop by my blog and drop a comment or something. salamat po. =)

Hmmm… Andami. Hehe.. Top 25 po ba ito? From your list, I've watched almost all movies.. except The Terminal. Di ko pa napapanood yan. maybe I'll buy a copy of that this week.. or maybe download something from the net. hehe..

Oh, I've seen Just Like Heaven.. and Mark and Reese's acting are great. And the plot is very nice.. falling in love while she's a spirit, and then waking up from a coma, and then falling inlove again. Awww…. hangsweet!

Anyway, eto po ang entry ko. Hope you could visit me and drop a comment of something. 🙂

3. MommyLES says:

this movie is also cute, the animation of the movies in dream works are really great

4. Mommy Liz says:

maganda din tong movie na to, I love Resse Witherspoon's voice.

5. simply kim says:

oh yeah we like this one. i so hate susan's boyfriend derek! lol!

6. simply kim says:

oh yeah we like this one. i so hate susan's boyfriend derek! lol!

7. Rose says:

hi there! i like the's cute..but this movie reminds me when i was in the LTO (Land Trasportation Office) ang got me almost two days to got my license..very tiring…i almost finish two movies one of those is this movie..thanks to LTO saw this movie for free…