Girl’s Talk : Chippens

Oh well, I will pig out again soon at Chippens, the call center that I worked before invited me for a Christmas Party together with our batch in one of the projects we handled during those times. Chippens is a buffet restaurant here in the city. It has been a year since I did not taste their sumptuous so yummy foods. Here are some of the pictures we took during our family dinner.

My niece and her Mom

Our Aunt and my sister

My sister and Faith

Brother in law

Me and my husband

My entry for:

9 Responses to “Girl’s Talk : Chippens”

1. f e R r y j H o i says:

sounds new Sis!! where is it located bah?? hihi.. ang sarap naman ng kain mo dyan for sure –>> kasing sarap ng hugness mo kay Hubby!!! hihi naman naman, nyahaha

Happy GT ^_^

2. Vernz says:

nagpa cater mi ani sa ila kaisa girl.. lami man sad sila muluto.. heheh…

Girls Talk here

3. Jenn Valmonte says:

This is the first time I heard about this… where is Chippens?

my Girls Talk post

4. β™₯β™₯ Willa β™₯β™₯ says:

I love eating at buffet kasi I can just choose my favorite! πŸ™‚

5. inday_adin says:

Looks like busog mo da ani mommy Anne da. hehehe… πŸ™‚ Great photos! πŸ™‚

Adin b

6. Leah says:

Wow.. Family bonding at Chippens. Sa amin rin, kapag merong mga okoasyon, family bonding time.. meron kaming pinupuntahan lugar.. masarap ang food at maganda ang ambience..

Happy GT Thursday!

7. darly says:

dining out is a lot more fun and delish when spent with loved ones.

last time i was in baguio was 1994 pa, and i remember we loved going to this coffee shop (forgot the name na) kasi they serve the best blueberry cheesecake i have ever tasted. My hubby also misses baguio a lot, he studied in UP for two years kaya dami din niya memories dyan.

Hopefully we can go back there next time we're in Pinas, and id take note of that Jack's Resto.

have a great weekend.

here's my entry: a great weekend.

here's my entry:

8. simply kim says:

wow! seems like the entire family enjoyed it!

9. K says:

buffet is always a love! i wish i can go and eat there sometime!