Girl’s Talk : Sleeping Early Habit

Well I guess the most New Year’s resolution I have to apply myself with regards my health is to sleep early at night. My asthma has been attacking me last year because of not sleeping early, so maybe that’s one thing I need to change. And I need to take my vitamins daily, not skipping it just because I became lazy. But oh no, my sleeping early habit does not mean I would not visit all my loyal visitors of course I will have to take my time to sit back in my computer and write some updates here. But I won’t be extending my hours anymore I hope I can do the sleeping early habit, please pray for me! Hehehe

9 Responses to “Girl’s Talk : Sleeping Early Habit”

1. Miranda says:

That's the right thing to do πŸ˜€ Getting enough sleep has huge effects on the body and mind even if it doesn't seem complex as an exercise routine. Wishing you do well on your health goals. πŸ˜‰

2. reanaclaire says:

Yes I agree with you.. sleeping early is very healthy.. i m trying to get some good sleep too but i m always engrossed with blogging..
    Do you mind dropping me an email at reanact(at)

I have something to share with you.. thanks!

3. Vernz says:

naku gurl I need to quit teaching at night kung matulog ng maaga.. kaloka.. hahaha…

Girls Talk here

4. Mommy Liz says:

Once you put your heart on something that you have to do, you can do it. If you need to sleep early for the sake of your asthma aba ehmatulog ng maaga. How are you na Anne? parang ang tagal kitang di nakita. Ako eh inabot ng katamaran at naging busy before Christmas, ang dami kong work sa aking buhay, susko! tuloy ang mga meme di ko nasalihan lahat, yung sa akin lang,hay.. How are the kids? Happy New year ha.

5. zh3en22 says:

Ako gusto ko din Matulog ng maaga, but I can't so hindi ko na xa sinama sa resolution ko… alam ko kasi di ko kaya…

ayay! no comment ako nito…hahahha…wala kasi akong sked when it comes to sleeping time…ehehhee!

7. kha says:

you need to take good care of yourself kaya mgtutulog ng maaga sis..Happy GT

8. simply kim says:

agree! early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy and wealthy and wise! a toast to good health!

9. K says:

good luck on trying to sleep early. i've overcome that last year and i'm glad to be going to bed and waking up early now because i feel better throughout the day ever since i started doing that πŸ™‚