Girl’s Talk : Things I’ll Do For Love

I have quiet a few what are the things I will do for love, such as:
  • Be patient, I was trying though, but being miles apart from him, it’s hard.
  • Set the things that I wanted, I am not sure, but maybe there’s a reason why we just can’t go to his place right now, so wherever he would like to settle then I’ll go for it, I don’t want to argue anymore because more than anything, it is his presence that we need.
  • I’ll try to understand more, I hope I can cope up with this, especially when it is about his work. But I want him to know that I am always here no matter what.
  • Argue less, simply because he won’t.
  • Be more compassionate, sweet, and sensitive when we were still boyfriend/girlfriend I always sent him gifts every occasion but it lessens now, maybe because I am trying to save up for emergency and for the kids, later I realized, we also need to send them notes, or cards for them to know that we care. I was so guilty when he told me one day, he shopped for wallet because his wallet has been torn and damaged. I could have been at least sent him one on Christmas. Sometimes, I am too preoccupied with our daughters here when he also need my attention and care.
Happy GT everyone!

7 Responses to “Girl’s Talk : Things I’ll Do For Love”

1. ladyguinevere28 says:

Organize the things you need to do gurl. Then set your priority and always include him in your list. Para at least ma feel pud nya importante sya.. Good luck. Happy GT

2. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ says:

Happy GT sis!

Blog Hopping Thru The Bloggers Exchange

3. mjrodriguez says:

Sounds like you have a plan. Keep the faith!

Happy GT!

4. simply kim says:

ohh.. i can imagine how you felt. but it's ok, girl! just keep up..

5. Me 8) says:

Hey sis I've seen this on Mom works
    Loving your kids always comes naturally
    So you need to work on loving your husband more 8)
    Visiting you back 8)

6. darly says:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

Have a great weekend girl, here's my entry hope you'd check it out

I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

7. K says:

it's very hard to be apart from a loved one so i can understand your frustration. time will come, though, that you will all be together again, so just be patient, and like you mentioned, still make sure he feels like he's part of the family by remembering to shower him with love always 🙂