Archive for March 11th, 2011

Food Trip Friday : Sinigang Soup

I always love soup. Whenever we go out for lunch, I always ordered soup especially when F is around.

The picture below was taken when we went for F’s check up; it was already past 12 n.n., when we finished our appointment with their Pediatrician so we grabbed some lunch at the mall nearby.

Insurance is Required by Law

Traveling and vacationing in a recreational vehicle can be fun. My husband tells me that one of his coworkers lives about 125 miles from work, so during the week they stay in an RV in an RV park near the job site. Well I don’t know if we could live in one like that. But I do know whether we will take a vacation or do any kind of traveling we will want rv insurance. Having your RV or other vehicle insured in most places is required by law, plus having the proper insurance can protect your property if it is damaged or are in an accident.