KID # 3: My Kids Love Swimming

My siblings are so much alike, from the way they adore Barbie to swimming. When Mj was only a toddler, she always loves to go to the pool and dip herself there for the whole day. Now that she knows how to swim for different strokes, she is trying to teach her friends or her sister to swim.
This summer, I enrolled Faith to for swimming lessons. Oh she is always excited everyday but she is too young to kick seriously, when her coach would say “kick Faith, like this” she would reply “I know” yet she won’t kick hard or she would say “no kick, no way”. But she knows how to bubbles, she is eager to learn and can stay for hours in the water.
My entry for:

14 Responses to “KID # 3: My Kids Love Swimming”

1. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ says:

Galing naman nilang dalawa, at least they can have a bonding moment of their own thru swimming. 🙂

Thanks for joining Kids In Doodles:Week3

2. Pinx says:

wow! i envy you! my son is so afraid of swimming, even in the pool and with floaters.. haaaay! visiting your KID entry. hope you can visit mine too!

sos ka cute sa sister tandem…mau naman kau mo langoy si MJ woi…how nice!

4. MaiThreeBoyz says:

I love that first photo. Hope she continues to train and improve. Who knows, she might be a national champion soon!

5. teJan says:

wow..thats daughter loves to swim too.

my KiD is up at

..see yah!

6. Bambie dear ★ says:

Goodluck Lil Faith on your swimmming lessons 🙂

7. Clarissa says:

I'm sure sunog na naman ang skin ni MJ this summer.Galing naman nila,bata pa lang they know how to swim,ako takot lumangoy lol!Keep it up,MJ and Faith!^_^

Happy KID!

8. Gene says:

So cute! Saan siya nag-swimming lesson? I wanted to enroll Una pero parang she's too young pa for a 2 year old? How old did your little girl start her lesson?

Thanks for visiting kids in doodles: laptop + crayons

9. Mama Mia says:

I never learned how to swim due mainly to my fear of big bodies of water. I drowned twice — once when I was 5 years old, and the other time was in my late twenties during summer vacation.

That's why one of my goals is to enroll my daughter for swimming classes, i the hopes that she doesn't grow up to be like me. 🙂

10. Joey says:

WOW! up to now I am not a very confident swimmer because of a traumatic experience I had as a child. so your kids are so blessed to know how to swim at an early age! thanks for dropping by my KID – raya

11. Joey says:

raya here– your kids are blessed to learn swimming at an early age! thanks for dropping by mY kid!

12. Mel Cole says:

WTG! Cool idea for summer class. I dont even know how to swim. Hope to see you in my KD post here.

13. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ says:

Little sissy look up to her big sis kaya she copied all the big sister's stuff. Wow, galing na ng mga anak mo sis,

14. Ate K says:

That's a very nice bonding. Here's my entry. Hope you can visit and if you like, join the fun at Messy Go Round.See You! Thanks a lot!