KID # 8: We Are Sisters, We Are Friends

One thing I always proud of my kids are being closed to each other, I hope that would continue until they grow up. Although sometimes they fought over something, just like yesterday, Faith has her own lollipop and when she finished it, she wanted to have a lick of that pop of Mj. She did not stop until she has it, I somehow explained Mj to just share it to her sister so she will be quiet. Mj was obliged to just give the whole pop to her sister, but when Faith noticed her sister was crying, after she got a bite of that lollipop, she returned it to her sister. Of course since she already had a bite of it, Mj did not take it.
It was one silly scene at the movie house, sigh! But even so, we still enjoyed the movie so much.

Kids in Doodles

9 Responses to “KID # 8: We Are Sisters, We Are Friends”

1. Vhen says:

ganyan talga sis pag mag sisters hehehe.. ayaw ng kunin? hehehe cute naman…

anu movie watch niyo pala?

visiting from KID!

hope to see you, thanks!

2. w0rkingAth0mE says:

sweet ng sisters ah ..

3. genny says:

what a cutie ann…we are sisters, we are friends jud.:-)

4. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ says:

Mabuti they prefer to play with each other instead of playing outside with other kids. They will sure grow up with a great relationship.

Thanks for joining Kids In Doodles this week.

5. S-H-Y says:

hehe..Ganyan tlaga ang mga bata, I have known a few mommy na may anak na dalawa and they do the same, fighting with a small things or it could be with food..visiting from Kids and Doodles hope to see you in my entry here it is

6. kat says:

hehehe normal lang yan Anne…ako gani, ulitaw (binata) na ang eldest, sungugan japon sa manghud, pero close sila…

7. May says:

Awww, sweet sister moments. They are very sweet photos. And kids will always be kids… fighting like super enemies one time, then BFFs the next. Gotta love that!

Visiting from KID! And mine is up too.

Also, hope you can join the fun colorful meme that I host every Saturday called Colorful Weekend. Share how colorful your week was! Super fun.

8. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ says:

Maganda talaga ang relationship ng magkapatid basta mas matanda ang panganay ano. sweet naman