Do I have to worry?

I am not sure what to do to my little toddler anymore; she can’t seem to be still at school. She easily gets bored and when she does, she would roam around the whole classroom or even hide at the back of the chart. Although she won’t listen to her teacher, somehow she manages to identify all the colors and can easily pronounce it very well. We even teased her of her pronunciation, she sounded like her father yet she is surrounded by the native people like me. LOL. And when she spoke to me in English, I am trying hard to speak to her in English. We really don’t actually teach her to speak like that; she just copied it from the cartoons that she watches in TV. And what surprised me is that she uses the word in the exact situation.

But I hope she would behave at school and will not hide under her table or put her legs on the top of her desk, or tell her classmates to wake up during nap time. I know she is too little yet to know what she is doing, I guess she is one of the youngest at school but she really needs to be tame. I hope my husband is here to help me decide if either we have to take her for a specialist for being hyper or do I need not to worry?

7 Responses to “Do I have to worry?”

1. jellybelly says:

Toddlers really are great imitators and they learn learn very fast. My toddler amazes me everyday.

2. w0rkingAth0mE says:

Usually mga toddler hyper eh tingnan mo muna sis kung talagang iba yon pagkahyper maybe you can ask some opinion with the dr.

3. Mama Mia says:

What do her teachers say? Do they tell you that she should be checked b a specialist? Teachers, being around a number kids A LOT of the time, are in the best position to tell you if something is "not right" about your child in the school set-up. Of course, other than the teachers, there's always you…who knows your child inside-out, and how she is really at home.

Wish you well!

hehhehe…ka cute jud ni sure she'll learn the proper way soon…she's still too young….kuyaw day ni bataa kay english paka…ehehehe!

5. Silvergirl says:

hayaan mo muna siya, at that stage mga hyper yan, minimize her eating chocolate and sweets.

6. chubskulit says:

Bata pa naman si Faith Anne eh.. Si EJ nga 4 na ayaw poa ring magpre scool wahhh.. I am finding it hard to teach him at home either. Time will come for her to pay attention.

Ms Burrito is just 6 years old Anne, wag munang 9 hahaha..

7. Grampy says:

Sounds like your little one is bored.She is definitely too young for any medication, or a lot of worrying.She may be too smart and is learning everything before the others. You may have to try a discipline thing. If you are not good at school, no cartoons and etc.The teacher and school will usually work with you.Good Luck with Her.