KID # 20 : My Swimmer

Mj has been competing since last year and every time she would join any competitions she would always won. She was either on the second, third or first she was always delighted she has received and award from the host. Last Saturday and Sunday she and her teammates joined the Langoy Pilipinas League 2 in South Cotabato Sports Complex. Mj just leveled up because of her age; she is now joining the 11-12-age bracket. I was not sure if she thought she could still maintain her position in swimming because when she won only 3rd and 2nd she was a bit disappointed especially when she thought she was disqualified in 100 M freestyle, she cried but I told her it is only but a game and she should deal any mishaps in a competitions, later after I explained it to her she was then okay.

Anyway, I would like to congratulate her for the achievements during the competition she won:
Butterfly 100 M- Bronze 3rd place
Backstroke 100 M – Silver  2nd place
400 Individual Medley – Bronze  3rd place
Backstroke 200 M – Silver 2nd place
Butterfly 200 M- Bronze 3rd place

The Davao Sea Lion Swim Club won the 2nd place also for over all ranking. Congrats!

The Trophy

7 Responses to “KID # 20 : My Swimmer”

1. purethoughts says:

wooow!! what a great swimmer you have there! you must be so proud!! here's mine, sis! hope you could drop by too..

2. working mama says:

see u @ my KnD post for this week

3. Gene says:

Congratulations! I can barely finish 2 laps of straight swimming so I know how difficult it is to finish those with such difficult styles. proud mama moment!

Visiting via KID. 🙂

4. MaiThreeBoyz says:

congrats, MJ. I salute you, that's such a big accomplishment! you rock, girl!

5. jared's mum says:

congratulations, ate mj! way to go! swimming is one of the most enjoyable things i've tried + i hope i can swim some more when summer comes, who knows maybe if i practice i can join competitions in the future, too! 😀

thanks for joining KID! i do hope you also joined our simple giveaway 🙂

6. jennylyn says:

hello..gusto ko sanang mag aral lumangoy,,meron ba kaung alam o kilala na ngtuturo or nag co-conduct ng swimming lesson dito sa tagum,panabo,carmen or davao city??:-)

• anne says:

may kakilala ako sa Tagum si coach George, Panabo parang wala but I think he can travel and davao city meron din… is this your email address? I can send you to that email if you like.