Family Fun For Us

I was talking to my husband about where I would like to go. I told him a popular location here with a beach; he mentioned another location with mountains and forests. Well, me and the girls are water people and my husband, who does not really care for the sun, would much rather be in the mountains.

What if we could go to a beach resort that is close to the mountains, this way we could satisfy both our desires and still vacation together spending time at the beach or going up and visiting the mountains, then returning to very nice accommodations?

So this got me to thinking about Provo and having family fun in Utah. There are lots of attractions and there are fun centers in Utah. It seems like a great place to have a family vacation or just getting away for a weekend.

I know the girls, they will have fun no matter what we do, if we were to go bowling, or do some kind of obstacle course, but most of all my two daughter will want to get in the water. My eldest loves to swim and my youngest is just learning. I will be in the water with them and try to get my husband in the water at the same time otherwise he will just sit and watch us or read a book. If he does that we will splash water on him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

12 Responses to “Family Fun For Us”

1. grace says:

Like your kids, I love the waters too!!! hmmm.. bisan na sendongan mi!!wahhh

2. genny says:

it is good to have fun with the family. nice bonding and doing the same things that the family likes. I hope that your family will have a great fun time in Utah!

3. Vernz Daily says:

Nothing beats the fun with the family, they’re moments worth remembering when they’re all grown up :)))

4. Anne says:

yeah sounds like a fun idea and a perfect place to go in Utah for the entire family to enjoy.

5. violy says:

your husband is like me! I prefer sitting on one side of the beach with a shade reading my book than swimming under the scorching sun! ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Tina says:

My kids love the water too. Hope you could find a place thats both beach and the mountain. How I wish I could also plan the same.. will wait for December nalang.. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Franc Ramon says:

Since I grew up in the mountains. My hometown is Baguio City which is 5,000 feet above sea level so I am more of a water person now when it comes to vacation though of course, I’d would want to retreat to my hometown once in a while.

8. It’s always a good thing to spend time with the family.

9. ralph says:

wow… bonding with the family, surely it’ll be packed with fun and hope you had a lot of it… Yahweh bless.

10. sir rob says:

It is indeed great to have some quality time with family. We wanted to go to the local Aqua Park here but the scorching summer heat is just so unbearable.

11. levy says:

I prefer the mountain too just like your husband. Maybe because I don’t know how to swim and I am afraid of the open water.

12. jem alvarado says:

spending quality time with the family by going out for a family vacation or outing is a great family bonding activity.