Shielding My Kids

When my kids are sick, especially if Jm is sick I would isolate her by letting her sleep in the other bedroom or in the living room because I don’t want my youngest daughter to get the infection that her sister has. And on the process, every time my eldest daughter is sick, she would volunteer already to sleep alone. The same thing when other kids are sick especially if it is very contagious, as long as I can I would avoid my kids from them. And I am sure it is not discrimination, it is a normal reaction of the parents especially the mothers to protect their kids. I could not afford to see them suffer because I did not apply precautions. I would rather be mocked by this nonsense as long as I have shielded my kids from any harm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

10 Responses to “Shielding My Kids”

1. that is a good way to protect F from not catching up her Ate MJ virus ๐Ÿ™‚ Usually, if somebody is sick, everybody will catch up

2. zoan says:

Its not discrimination sis, it is just precautions. We really should be vigilant and take care of our kids, we should keep them away from sickness because it is expensive to get sick and kawawa talaga sila if they suffer

3. Nita says:

I used to do that too, but it didn’t work. I guess they’re immune now hehe.

4. Pinx says:

so true… but for us here, it is so difficult to isolate the 5-yr old and the 1-yr old. the baby is always beside his kuya to play. so when kuya is sick, the little baby gets it too… hehehe…

5. Marky says:

That’s a good move. It is important that you shield your kids against infectious disease. After all, I am sure you only want the best for them.

6. emzkie says:

aw.. i hate it when my kids get sick. i dont think i could isolate anyone of them, coz they share everything! lol. what i usually do is give them vitamins, and lots of fruits and vegetables, so that they have strong body to fight the virus. =)

7. jheylo says:

it’s unavoidable that’s because mostly viruses are in the air and even if our members, kids aren’t playing together for the time being while one of them is sick, still there are possibilities that the well child might acquire it because of the air circulation. Anyhow, hope your child will get better soon.

8. sir rob says:

You are just doing the right thing. Isolating someone when they are sick is the best thing to do in order not to spread the virus/bacteria they may have.

9. Arlene says:

That is why it it said, prevention is better than cure, so Isolation is a good way to prevent the spread of the bacterial or the germs that can cause diseases.

10. I do that but still they get sick after the other has recovered. LOL!!!!