My Athlete and I Am Proud Of Her

This is my athlete; no matter what they say about her color I am proud of it because it shows how she is so determined with her training. So even though some of her classmates teased her, she will just tell them “do you know how to swim? Or have you gone to a competition and won? On the other hand, I always told her to always put her feet on the ground; those bully kids can’t stop her to reach her dream. Way to go Mj, and just do your best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

9 Responses to “My Athlete and I Am Proud Of Her”

1. Chie says:

Wow, she has grown up fast…to Mj, never mind the bullies and go on to becoming the best in what you like to do.

2. jheylo says:

she’s getting big now. Well one thing i can tell you girl is that, stand up for yourself and be proud because you have done so many great things for yourself and for your family. Think of those accomplishment you have and medals you have won, surely those people who tries to discriminate you and pulls you down, never gain what you have gained and that is a REPUTATION πŸ˜€

3. Pretty Kat says:

oi MJ, ayaw paminaw ug naay mo bully nimo kay inggit lang sila sa imong na achieve…. layo ra kaayo ka sa imong mga classmates, taas na ang imong na abot sa edad mong yan… so ayaw padala sa ilaha… go go go lang palagi kay mama is always there for you.

4. grace says:

Congratulations! You are surely proud of your young lady. I wish my daughter is athletic just like yours…

5. Emma says:

wow! you are lucky to have an athlete for a daughter. I have always wished my boys will engage in some sport to keep them active and busy aside from going to their activities at church.

Little ate, don’t listen to those bullies, you are doing something very worthwhile and something you will be proud of while you still live. Keep it up!!

6. Bless says:

What a great kid! Bullies will always be there but just don’t mind them. You don’t have to please them to reach your goals! God bless to your daughter in all she will do πŸ™‚

7. awww! congrats MJ πŸ™‚ you are one best swimmer indeed! can you teach my K about swimming, he loves to swim too πŸ™‚ I am sure that you make your parents and your sister so very proud of you. Keep it up MJ!!!

Just always be supportive of her.

9. Mona says:

dalaga na and pretty, soon i will be seeing you na in sea games πŸ™‚