Congratulations Mj!

I just want to congratulate my daughter for winning the 2nd place in 100-meter backstroke and butterfly and 3rd place in 200 individual medley in Gen San. I could not contain my happiness when she was first to finish on her hit, even though I am already so tired of sending her but with these awards that she received, I must admit that it relieved me from a stress somehow. I just want to share this video of her 100-meter backstroke.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

19 Responses to “Congratulations Mj!”

1. Pretty Kat says:

Congrats to MJ… worth man diay inyong biyahe Anne… now I can relate to you how hard to become a stage mother hahaha.. ako anak kay mi-apil man aning soccer, sus kada adlaw (hapon) ubanan nako sa AGRO kay naa praktis.. Thursday and Sunday ray pahinga… hastang kapuya… pero kung maka goal si Janjan, lipay kaayo ko hahaha.

TY sa laag.

2. Congrats to MJ!

I used to enter swimming competitions when I was a kid. It’s so much fun. Keep encouraging her to swim, to compete, and to have fun of course ^^

Ang galing naman ng daughter mo. Congrats MJ. Hindi pa siya nag-compete sa freestyle at breastsrtoke?

oh wow, congratulations to your daughter, it’s a great feat, I do feel your joy and you have all the right to be happy and proud. I can only wish I am as good swimmer, but my swimming has no stroke πŸ™‚ self-learned πŸ™ because didn’t get any formal lesson on swimming.

5. Dez says:

Congrats to the proud mom and to your daughter too! πŸ™‚

Congrats MJ! You must be a real proud Mom, Anne. I admire your for always being supportive of her endeavors. More wins!

wow! how awesome…she is doing a fantastic job..congrats!

8. Gee says:

Congrats! More!!!! I am so proud of you Mj and Anne

9. Congrats MJ, you’re awesome.

10. jennyL says:

wow congrats to your daughter!. Continue to support her, who knows she might be a national or world champion in the future.

11. Cher says:

Congratulations, MJ! Job well done! Mommy must be really proud of you. Keep it up!

12. cheerful says:

congrats…:) and that’s really great, well done Mommy! i am sure she will not be where she is now with swimming without your help, kudos to you too! πŸ™‚

13. Nova says:

wow! congratulations to your daughter, i’m sure you truly are a super proud mama

14. ems vercide says:

I think we will have a new Olympic champion. Keep on supporting her mommy and soon you will be more proud of her. Congrats Mj.!

15. That’s a great news. I admire champion swimmers like your daughter, for I dont know how to swim myself. Whew, pressure naman at least to learn hehehe

16. Lisa says:

Good job Mj! Keep up the good work.

17. The Chef says:

wow.. congrats to mj.. he is a great swimmer woot. you should hone his skills more… then baka sya na hinihintay natin for another gold for the philippines in the olympics.. woot woot

18. Marie says:

Congratulations, Mj! πŸ™‚ You’re fantastic out there! More success to come!

19. riz says:

congrats. the next akiko thompson.
    i wished my youngest daughter will be a good swimmer, too. she loves swimming:)