She Had Fun Last Friday

Mj brought my digi cam when she went to the party last Friday and expectedly she took lots of pictures of the place and of course her classmate with it. I am glad I have a photographer here to take some pictures for me to blog. I don’t know why recently I just don’t have the drive to take lots of pictures. There are times that when I go to some new places, I just left my camera at home. Anyway, here are some of the pictures that my daughter took last Friday.

When they arrived at the place, the mother of the celebrant offered them snacks. It has been so hectic at school so the spaghetti was definitely the answer for their growling tummy. My daughter was the one who took this picture.

They went out for a while after they ate the spaghetti, they roam around the neighborhood. They also went to their schoolmate’s house to hear some ghost stories.

My daughter could not forget this little getaway since it was the first time I allowed her to attend a birthday party without me around. She has been asking my permission for two weeks already and she almost hoped when I did not reply but when she asked me again just recently I said yes as I think it is also best for them to go out without the assistance of their parents to know how to be responsible and independent when going out.

The dinner started at 7:00 p.m., and she was so full. I jokingly asked her of a bring house but she said she can’t as she was too shy to ask if she can bring some foods home. LOL

The teachers were there at the party too, so I was contented. I was sure that my daughter was safe with them. The two teachers in the picture is her teacher from last school year and the current year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

14 Responses to “She Had Fun Last Friday”

1. gee says:

She is definitely growing very very fast

wow, your daughter did take a lot of good pictures, and yes, as long as they are well guided, it is great experience for them to be out and about on their own as well, it’s a beautiful experience you gave to your daughter.

3. oh kids!! parang kelan lang i am with the same age and i did enjoy the outings eh.. πŸ™‚

4. jennyL says:

no doubt they all had a good time at the party. Uy ka name ko pa may b-day!

Looks like she really had a terrific time camwhoring. LOL! It won’t be too long and your princess will be a grown up fine woman na, Anne. Are you ready? πŸ˜‰

6. Looks like all of them have fun with each other.You have a potential photographer soon.

I know tuwang -tuwa ang daughter mo because you let hr go on her own… no chaperon at all. She did well taking this photos. BTW who is your daughter among those cute gals.

8. Claire says:

Wow, My inaanak is so grown up now! How time flies by so fast gurl! Parang kelan lang… πŸ™‚

what a fun party….it’s always great to celebrate it with friends.

10. emzkie says:

aw those are precious moments. you should bring your camera always for events like this. its nice to print it in paper and look at it when ur older. =)

11. Maricel says:

Children grow up so fast nowadays. The next thing you notice, they’re taller than you are. πŸ™‚

12. Marie says:

I wish I experience like that when I was her age. My mom never allowed me to go to parties with friends. It’s just recently when I turned 18. πŸ™

She had a blast, I suppose! πŸ™‚

13. Nortehanon says:

Still young but she is already fond of taking pictures. Nice, dumadami ang mga kapanalig ko πŸ™‚

I wish her luck. You gotta save for a DSLR now. That’s the next Christmas gift she’ll be asking from you LOL!

14. riz says:

i love their smiles. it’s always fun to celebrate events with friends. i miss my teens years πŸ™‚