FIFI : My Youngest Drawing

My youngest daughter is fond of drawing, I have bought this writing board in the American surplus, and I bought this for a cheaper price and as you see it is durable at all. She used the writing board for writing letters and of course for her drawing stuff. She already draw her Ate Mariel’s Face before and this time, I don’t know where she got the image from but for me it looks like FIFI, a cartoon character that always hop, carrying her teddy bear. What about you, what cartoon character that you could remember with the drawing of my little girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

11 Responses to “FIFI : My Youngest Drawing”

1. Ria C says:

Nurture that artistic inclination of your kid and she will become very skillful in the field of art. My daughter used to doodle and draw when she was the same age as yours. Now, she’s into manga and stuff and would probably draw her own comics one day. πŸ™‚

2. Awwww F is very talented, at a young age, galing nyan ah.

3. mtrguanlao says:

So cute! It made me smile! I remember the first drawing of my daughter,it was a little girl and has tall legs,so cute too,haha!

Your daughter is showing some sign of creativity. Harness that artistic inkling to the fullest. I say, it looks like she is making some sort of a doodle.

5. gracia says:

I have no idea what cartoon character that might be, but GO!!! Pityang…nice drawing

6. emzkie says:

aw that is so cute. i like this kind of toy because it will help them practice writing and drawing. =)

7. Rcel says:

Hihihi. That’s super cute mommy! I agree with Emz, toys like this is educational and can nurture the child’s artistry! let her draw some more! πŸ™‚

8. Dez says:

I can’t figure our what character is her drawing, but it’s good to know that she loves to doodle a lot in her drawing board, she would soon be drawing a lot more nice things in there!

9. My! so cute! πŸ™‚

When I was a kid (a cute one. hahahaha) I am so bad at drawing and until now! :/

10. Algene says:

Wow! Ang cute naman ng drawing. She’s going there na sis! Konting encouragement and training nalang para maenhance ang talent niya πŸ™‚

11. cheerful says:

that’s really nice, keep encouraging her and i am sure she will excel on it. my little girl loves to make doodles, and everytime she finished one, i always asks her what it is, kids got great and huge imagination, i think! πŸ™‚