Ms. Congeniality

My youngest daughter is too friendly that I even get scared from time to time because she can be taken away from us with her always positive response to all. That’s why, if we go to the mall or some public places, I always holding her hands even she wanted to let go.

Last night was the birthday of her cousin so we went to Outback Grill to celebrate it. Outback Grill is the finest and newest restaurant in town. My asthma is attacking me again so I went to the CR to have an air puff. When I went out from the CR my sister was laughing because Faith was making friend with the owner of the restaurant. Faith wore a Santa Claus outfit and the owner said he like her outfit, my youngest made a conversation in an instant. Mr. Worceley toured her around the restaurant; they talked for a while before Faith went to our table.

After a while, the owner of the restaurant approached us in our table. He told Faith that since she is friendly, he would give her a ticket to Zoofari for free, Faith was so delighted because she can bring her cousin and  with her in the play house.

Now that’s a proof that my daughter is always the Ms. Congeniality no matter where she goes, I will just be extra careful of whom she will be going to talk to or approached of for her safety.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

13 Responses to “Ms. Congeniality”

1. It’s a positive trait but can be dangerous as well. Be careful!

2. lencilicious says:

Being friendly is fine, just always have your eyes on her.

no cause for alarm Sis, being nice to others is a nice trait. Tignan mo may free ticket pa.

4. Algene says:

Outback grill in Dvo? Can you believe I’ve never been there? HAHAHA Sobrang busy kasy talaga :/ No time to dine out!

5. your child is so friendly indicative that she is socially adaptable just remind her to be aware also of people that looks suspicious and keep an eye to her.

6. Rcel says:

Not all kids are like that, Mommy. Good for you that Faith is so friendly and approachable. Ms. Congeniality indeed! 🙂

I can see your concern, at their age, they still do not know how to be extra careful when being friendly to strangers, though it is very much a positive trait that would be good for her if she grows up with that. that’s a very beautiful gift for her by the owner of the restaurant.

There’s nothing wrong to being friendly as long as she’ll use it to her own advantage. Just be extra careful though because not everyone has the honest motives and at her age she’s yet too vulnerable.

9. Alley says:

your baby must be so adorable. just be careful with strangers. you can’t trust anyone talaga.

10. cheerful says:

its a good trait, very positive but i can truly understand your concern. just be careful na lang palagi. 🙂 and she’s lucky to get that free ticket.

11. gracia says:

Pityang, pls dont talk to strangers when momma is not around, :)..She got her being friendly from you for sure girl.

12. She deserve to ahve such recognition. She is a cutie…

13. emzkie says:

that is pretty cool sis. at least she is not the shy type, but u have to watch out on who she gets close with. and keep on telling to be cautious also to strangers.