Where Is The Best Seat For Your Kids

When I was still a student, I always prefer seating in the front seat so I can hear the teacher well and I can fully understand her lesson to us. Who among us wanted to sit in the front seat? I am sure many of you would always like to be in the front so you can participate, all the activity that your teacher will give you. Yes, we were free to sit wherever we want before but I guess the teacher have this rules for seating assignment nowadays. Some teachers will do the seating assignment alphabetically but it is better if they would also change that in the next quarter like reshuffling so those students in the back can have the chance to sit in front. Some teachers also would look at the student’s personality, their strengths and weaknesses before they will assign the seats. For those children who have no issues with focusing and cannot be easily destructed, they will be assigning at the back but those children who needs to be push a little to concentrate in the class should seat in front. But parents must put this in mind that the seating arrangement does not always affect the academic performance of the kid. There are kids who are already in front still could not focus in the class and there are kids also who sits in the back can still perform so well and still able to maintain high grades.

If your kid does not perform well in the class, just try to voice out your concern to the teacher. See if the teacher would transfer him or her in front can help the kid with regards of her or his performance at school however if the kid is still not improving maybe this time you need to seek some help, a tutorial perhaps for your kid. Remember there are no dumb kids, they just need a help from the one who can really teach them one on one and properly, maybe they just need somebody to help them to focus for them to cope up with their lesson.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

12 Responses to “Where Is The Best Seat For Your Kids”

Having the best seat in the class is a plus for students to excel in their studies. I remember way back in my elementary school days, I have an extra seat on my left side because as a left-handed person. I have difficulty writing down notes.

2. mhie@smarlk says:

I agree with you being in front is much better and you can concentrate listening to your teacher.

3. In my case, I don’t want to sit in front row. I would catch all the saliva of the teacher! hahaha!

Kidding aside, I don’t like sitting in front row. I don’t feel comfortable. I prefer to be like in a second row to last row. πŸ™‚

4. Cher says:

best seat is the front seat. walang distraction, and students tend to pay more attention to the teacher (no chance to make kalokohan like passing love notes, hehe)

5. We are the same Anne, I never want to sit at the back but when a teacher assigns a seat in alphabetical order, I am always behind.

6. Tingting R. says:

I prefer seating in the front seat. I get bored if I seat from afar.

7. riz says:

in grade school i remember my teacher always putting in the first row, or the first seat at the aisle. as high school and college drew, i came to realize i never wanted to sit in front anymore. the reason being my deteriorating astigmatism.
    in college, the best seat for me was at the back of the center aisle πŸ™‚

8. lencilicious says:

I remember a song that we used to sing when we were kids (singing right now lol). I agree, seating arrangement can contribute to a child’s learning ability.

9. Rcel says:

I like to seat in front, too! It always gives me the edge when it comes to listening. And yes, to going out, too, since it is the closest to the door. Lol.

10. Marie says:

Hahahaha. this reminds me when I was in elementary, I always wanted to be seated in front of the teacher but the teacher always moves at the back since I’m taller than my classmates. Then, during high school… I want to be at the back, the teacher wanted me to be always in front because I’m the secretary. LOL!

11. Pinx says:

I love to be in the front seat but I never got to seat in front because I am tall and had to be in the middle seats. I remember being told by my Chemistry teacher in college to transfer to the back because I was very talkative and she always catch me talking to my seatmate. hehee.

12. Marie says:

I was often at the front row for being small…it was good that then and in my kids’ classes, the teachers shuffle the seating arrangement so that everyone gets a chance to be seated near the board. πŸ™‚