Competition Next Month, Good Luck To My Daughter

Just this month, Mj went back to her training from a year of resting just doing her extra-curricular activities. I thought to just let her swim and we can compete next year. But her coach saw a glimpse of hope for Mj, as her stroke did not change at all. Although her speed is slowing down which explains everything as she was rested from the training of a year, but her phasing is still there. Her coach decided to join her for next month’s competition in Tagum. Since Mj was a bit disappointed of her last competition that made her decides to stop. I prepared her now for telling her that she should not expect too much for this coming competition. She needs more time to practice and regain her strength in swimming as she easily get tired and always catching her breath when she swims. I hope and wishing all the lucks for all swimmers this coming competition. I pray that the sportsmanship and camaraderie will be lift up, above all things besides that why we are there not to make a commotion but we are there to support our kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

15 Responses to “Competition Next Month, Good Luck To My Daughter”

1. Congratz to her upcoming competition and try your best to coach her positively.

2. Good luck to MJ Anne… they say never give up on your dreams, kaya go lang ng go MJ! You can do it!

best of luck to your daughter, in time she will build her endurance again.

4. mhie@smarlk says:

Good luck to your daughter and to you as well. I know how it feels being a mom.

Tell your daughter to just continue training and always do lang the best sa competition. Win or lose she will comes out the gainer.

6. Gene says:

Congrats to your daughter for being included in the competition, and good luck!

7. Candyz Nikka says:

For sure she will have fun with the competition. ^_^ Good luck to all participants.

8. Awww good luck MJ, I am sure that you will make your Mama and Dad proud.

9. Algene says:

Sending my good luck to little MJ. She can do it especially that she is surrounded with supporting loved ones πŸ™‚

10. A big good luck to her and would you mind to post a pic of your daughter? πŸ˜€

11. Good luck MJ and bring back the trophy πŸ™‚ Just focus, practice more and you will do awesome πŸ™‚

12. Rcel says:

Mommy, always be MJ’s number one coach and fan. Help her develop the attitude that success and greatness is not all about winning but being accepting as well when the chance permits us to lose. I hope she will do her best on her upcoming competition. Best of luck to her and you! πŸ˜‰

13. Kulasa says:

Excited for you! Seeing our kids compete and enjoying it is so much fun regardless of whether they win or not.

WOWW! She went back to swimming diay Anne? Goodluck to her! Win or lose, for sure she will always have your love and support.