Congratulations Mj For Breaking Your Time

Last Saturday, we have to wake up at 3 in the morning so we can meet other parents along the way, I did not bring my car this time because I didn’t know the place. Good thing one of the parents offered a ride. So we arrived at the venue at 6:30 in the morning, I thought we were already late but nope it’s not. The warm up started at 7:30 in the morning, the kids had a meeting first for their coach before they had warmed up in the pool.

Mj just had only one month of training after a year of rest, she stopped on October of last year and she just got back last November. I didn’t want her to join but since she likes it and she was really serious with her training, I allowed her. Her coach also suggested that she should join so he can monitor her time, if she is able to break it or not. I was ecstatic when she swim for her first event, at least if she won’t win, she will not be the last swimmer to reach the edge. So far she did a good swim, she did not win but she breaks her time. It is all enough for me because that means she is really serious with her training unlike before that I could not see any strive or goal on her part when she does the sprinting.

This is her breaststroke swim

In the video Mj is wearing the blue cap and blue goggles.

My camera is not that good for taking pictures, good thing that one of the parents had a DSLR camera that he is able to capture Mj on her breaststroke, he tagged me in Facebook and so I save it in my computer.

photo 994396_10201953457170827_1516381912_n_zpsde16f75f.jpg

Credits to the couple Omar and Jovee Rutia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , , ,

17 Responses to “Congratulations Mj For Breaking Your Time”

1. ems says:

You got yourself a future champion, mommy! Congrats to you and your young girl. I know she’ll make it big someday.

2. Joy says:

wow! Congratulations MJ! Keep it up:)
    swimming is one of the best exercise not only for the kids but to adults as well πŸ™‚

That’s one Olympian in the making! Congrats MJ and to you too Anne for being the ever supportive Mom that you are!

Olympian in the making, she looks so cool, I could see the focus and determination on her face

5. Nova S says:

Wow! your daughter will be a great swimmer someday, such a very proud mother you will be.

6. ku says:

Wow!!! She swims great! I do not even know how to swim! and she does it with so much passion! gee, you are a great coach and she is on the way to conquering life’s many challenges! A champion in the making! Go go go MJ!! :)please tell her I am a fan πŸ™‚

7. Wow your future Olympian is here.

8. Tingting R. says:

That is awesome. Swimming is always good, even if it is only for leisure.

9. juliana says:

Swimming is not only a good sport, it is a very good form of exercise.

I don’t know how to swim and I have my parents to blame for that :-). Every once in a while I think of getting swimming lessons but it’s too late in the game. Just like the fact that I can’t ride a bike, that too is too late in the game for me.

You have a future Olympian. You must be one proud Momma.

10. She did very well and to break the time record is already an achievement regardless of winning the top prize. Congratulations to her! πŸ™‚

I’m glad to hear that you’re a Bisaya! Whee! Musta na? Wahehe! πŸ˜€

11. Candyz Nikka says:

I see her determination on the photo to win. I admire great swimmers.

12. Pinx says:

One of my biggest frustrations, swimming! Good for your girl sis! Continue to support her and she will go a long way! Congratulations!

13. I know you can do it MJ πŸ™‚ woohoo!!! congrats girl and to your Mommy too πŸ™‚ You are one amazing girl and hope to see you succeed in the future πŸ™‚ Keep up the great work MJ πŸ™‚

Wow! sheer determination reaps dividend right away. Congrats to your kids. Train , train, train…

15. I see a powerful swimmer in her! Keep it up MJ! You’re going to go places!

16. Marie says:

Wow! What an awesome girl! I’m sure you are very proud of her! πŸ™‚ I wish I know how to swim! hehehe.

17. Bjorn says:

There is a proud momma to a child with abilities and determination.

The feeling is great! πŸ™‚