My Youngest Daughter Received Blocks Toy

When I was asked by the one who picked Faithโ€™s name for the Christmas Exchange of Gifts for our club, I told her right away to buy blocks for her since the previous blocks were lost. Days passed, before the Christmas party she told me that she bought the big size for Faith, I did not know what she is talking about so I asked what kind of big, and she said that the one I told her. Lol I forgot that I asked blocks for Faith. When Faith received it last Saturday, she was so happy, now she can already build things out of her imagination using blocks. I read it somewhere that kids playing blocks can help them develop motor skills, spatial skills, to help them to be creative and divergent thinking, social skills, and language skills. It also said that it can link with advanced math skills when they grow up.

photo cats_zps47db80f7.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , , ,

17 Responses to “My Youngest Daughter Received Blocks Toy”

1. Congratz for your child, that the blocks toy can give lots of learning to her. Growing up years is the most valuable moments of a mother’s life.

2. juliana says:

During the formative years of a child, giving them toys like this one to tinker around with is a great learning foundation. It develops their motor skills and creativity. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. These days it seems most parents just care about keeping their children preoccupied. Hence, the proliferation of inane tablet games or videos. This is a great attitude you have of wanting to keep children entertained but also helping them develop.

4. Joy says:

true,toy blocks are very educational and entertaining as well ๐Ÿ™‚ your daughter will enjoy playing with it, it will keep her occupied ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Used to play blocks when I was a kid. They’re really fun, and like what you said, they help hone different skills. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Nova S says:

This is wonderful, it’s so nice to see that there are so many ways that we can show to our kids, blocks are fun for them to build up things and widen their imaginations.

having toys such as these for kids not only to entertain themselves but more so on cultivating their minds indeed are very helpful to their over-all growth not only mentally, but like you said, emotionally, and socially as well.

8. jane says:

very nice and a very good thing to give for kids! my daughter loves her wooden blocks with letters and numbers. She’s learning a lot from just playing with them.

9. Tingting R. says:

It surely helps kids learn easily in a fun way.

10. Blocks are awesome to have at home, it sparks creativity to kids.

11. Blocks are awesome to have at home, it sparks creativity to kids.

12. Toys like Building Blocks are definitely worth giving because they tend to promote good hand-eye coordination to growing kids.

Happy new toy blocks! It indeed is a good one for brain stimulation and hugely helps in a child’s holistic development.

14. Candyz Nikka says:

I remember playing those similar colorful blocks when I was a kid. It helps in the creativity or brain development of a child.

15. lencilicious says:

That is truly a nice gift for kids. It really helps in developing the creativity in them.

Toy blocks is one of the most sought after educational toys and indeed kids will learn much playing this one.

17. Marie says:

I used to have these kind of toys before when I was still young. I love playing with them! ๐Ÿ™‚