Tent For Her Camping

Last Sunday, Mj handed a letter from school to her Daddy it is a letter of approval from for her to join in camping on Friday. For her to join the camping she needs to have a tent and a sleeping bag. I know I keep on saying this that we are in a tight budget because of our house, but my husband did not mind at all to buy her a tent since it is needed. He said we will just adjust for other things, he went to the hardware to inquire and he found a reasonable price for a tent and a sleeping bag. I was still in the saloon pampering myself for manicure and pedicure and he just went back to the hardware alone to buy those things. Mj could not contain her happiness when she found out that her Daddy bought her a tent and sleeping bags, she really thought we could not afford it all since I told ย her to try asking her classmate if she could share the tent with them.

When we arrived home, my husband and Mj set the tent right away in the front yard.

photo cats_zps90c75886.jpg

After like 30 minutes figuring out how to set the tent, finally they were able to resolve the issue. I helped a little though because they are already arguing what to do next and taraaaan here’s the tent for Mj’s camping. I bet she is very very excited, the camp will start on Friday and they will be home on Saturday.

Here’s the tent with Daddy in the background.

photo HPIM2257_zps53787193.jpg

And of course Faith went out from her tutor real quick to have a picture with the tent

photo HPIM2258_zpsda1e7a7e.jpg

And of course I joined of taking a picture our new set-up tent:

photo HPIM2260_zpsd4b2f746.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

15 Responses to “Tent For Her Camping”

1. jo says:

I never knew schools have camping now. Can’t they share bigger tents with friends. I think we did that when we were in highschool because we really don’t have the budget for that. LOL.

2. Joy says:

it would be good to have a tent of her own rather than sharing as she might not be comfortable ๐Ÿ™‚ hope she enjoyed her camping ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Nova S says:

camping is so much fun, i’m sure she’ll eventually use the tent over and over for other events.

4. jane says:

very nice tent! in austrlia we love campings hehe and I totally miss them! love the happy photos!

5. mhie@smarlk says:

That’s is really nice of your husband that he needs to buy a tent for your daughter. She’s a lucky girl.

6. Cherry says:

camping is so much fun! my girl tremendously enjoyed her P5 camp last year. i’m sure your girl will have a blast too. ๐Ÿ™‚

am sure your daughter is one very very happy girl and the camping will make her learn a lot more, my camping days back when i was elementary and high school were very memorable for me and I learned a lot from them too, especially on survival. i enjoyed a lot all the contests too, such as making fire, cooking rice, cooking egg, etc, with just all the basics, no stove then, haha!

it’s good she has a tent of her own, since she can have more freedom, and she also could learn putting up the tent on her own too.

8. Pinx says:

That’s so cool! I can see she is so happy with what her dad bought her! Camping before was just inside the classroom, and we just brought our banigs with us! hehehe.

9. juliana says:

Your daughter will definitely learn a lot from camping out. We’ve all been there and went through the same activities, and self reliance is the biggest learning I took from camping when I was your daughter’s age.

Hope she enjoys it.

10. THe god thing o=f that is, you will always have the tent so you can do this in your backyard with the kids.

11. Lisa says:

Daddy knows best, he-he! Your daughter must be very happy with her newly bought tent. I bet she gave her dad a big hug.

12. Rcel says:

Yay! Daddy to the rescue! Nice tent, MJ! I am sure she will have so much fun in the camping, Mommy! When she gets back, have a camp out just at your backyard! It will be fun as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Anna says:

Tents remind me of my girl scout camping days way back in elementary and high school. It was so much fun!

Hurray to that! She will enjoy camping all the more because of this newly-bought tent. I never had one in my life. I was able to buy one for my brother though two years ago because he never stopped pestering me to buy him one as a gift. LOL!

15. Riza says:

I haven’t experienced yet to sleep inside a tent. Nice experience!