Very Much Happy With Her Guitar Pick

This is a long overdue post; I supposed to post this one yet last January when my eldest daughter received this gift from her Ninang Claire. When her Ninang Claire was in Texas yet, she asked my daughter through FB what does she likes when her Ninang Claire will come to visit, Mj just asked for a guitar pick. My friend just watches a concert of Taylor Swift, Mj always favorite. Mj even played the 17 of Taylor Swift during her recital last summer in the Patrick Studio. It was just so right because my friend just watched it last year and she has some guitar pick from the concert itself. Mj was so happy when she learned that her Ninang Claire will give her a guitar pick. She could not content her happiness when her Ninang Claire handed her the guitar pick when she came her for a visit last January. Mj kept it always inside her ID pouch, and she always used it when she is playing with her guitar.

photo HPIM2288.jpg

Front image of the guitar pick

photo HPIM2289.jpg

The back image of the guitar pick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] ,

16 Responses to “Very Much Happy With Her Guitar Pick”

1. Awesome gift to her where she valued it totally. One of the lady here at the house liked this guitar pick with Taylor Swift – her idol.

2. joy says:

my youngest son has a collection of different guitar picks πŸ™‚ that taylor swift pick is cute πŸ™‚

3. My son is into guitar also Ann… tapos there’s this big jar big of picks in Gmall, he wants to find the One Direction… the tindero make yabo the jar just to find one direction… the mother that’s me.. never commented kawawang

4. Nova S says:

such a simple and yet very valuable for your daughter.

Wow, a simple yet very meaningful piece to ask for, am glad to see tgese various designs in guitar pick

6. juliana says:

that’s a cute gift from Ninang with love πŸ™‚

7. Lisa says:

Cute guitar picks for your daughter. My 2 nephews are into guitar too and they have guitar picks that they use.

8. WOW! I am also dreaming that my little Destine could receive a guitar gift from any of his Ninang’s and Ninong’s, cause one of these days am going to send him to music school to learn to play these musical instruments. Am sure children enjoy much in learning music. πŸ™‚

9. Pinx says:

That’s a very nice guitar pick! What an awesome and generous Ninang your daughter has! I love Taylor Swift too and soon, I will be buying guitar picks as well!!! Can’t wait!

10. jane says:

lovely guitar pick!! Taylor is going here in malaysia for a concert this june my sister’s fave as well so a must watch! my sister is trying to still learn how to play guitar though.

How lucky to have a generous Ninang like Teh Claire! She must have been the happiest soul to have owned that pick!

12. Rcel says:

Ah… that is an awesome gift! How sweet of the NInang and how lucky the daughter is, MOmmy! A present most treasuring that’s for sure! πŸ™‚

13. Oh how special! I bet she can play guitar very well.

14. Savvy idea! Music artists’ faces on guitar picks!

15. carmel says:

Taylor Swift is my personal favorite . As of this time, she still a good model for many young people. Hope popularity and hollywood will no tturn her into Miley Cyrus.

16. Eileen says:

That will inspire your daughter to reach for the stars! Great gift and good find.